Yield – One litre
- In a medium sized saucepan, place mixed berries, honey, lean suga, blueberry booster and vanilla
- Heat on medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the berries have broken down
- Off the heat, add the coconut cream
- Using a stick blender, blend all the ingredients together
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge for a few hours until the mixture is cold
- Ensure you have had your ice cream machine bowl in the freezer overnight to freeze.
- Place chilled ice cream in your machine. Let the ice cream churn until set using the manufacturing instructions.
- Place mixture back into an airtight container and freeze overnight
Note: For a different flavour option, substitute the frozen berries with frozen mango as well as using a mango booster instead of the blueberry booster for a tropical mango coconut ice cream.